Pages

Monday, 31 December 2007

Last Blog of the Year.

Song of the day: What If-Plain White T's

A whole fucking year has passed.
My year has been...eventful. I wish it could have been better.
I wish I could have been better.
But you know, I'm not gona dwell on that.

Recently, alot of things have happened, I read the papers and there was this beautiful and intelligent FEMALE prime minister that had died from Bomb wounds. I am truly sorry, because she would have been a Great prime minister, oxford graduate and mother to threee children. That's pretty amazing. RIP Bhutto.

Also, i've had time to myself, which is pretty cool. ^^ I LOVE holidays, even if i do need to revise half the time. I Don't feel like I'm a failure (like last time) I've been revising anf listening to music. Good Music. And entertaining music, such as super Junior. XD They make me Smile. They're all such cuties. *pinches Suju's cheeks* and their songs ARE SO DAMN CATCHY.

anyways, I don't know what else to blog about. I'm sorta just thinking of the 'spies' novel in my head.

soooo. I leave you with download links

Video Killed the Radio Star- it's a REALLY old song from the early eighties/ but its catchy. ^^


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJ2BY5DJ

0 Golden Nuggets: