Pages

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Bu..bu..But it's only harmless blogging

Song of the Day: LOVE SONG: Yamashita Tomohisa

Firstly, RIP Heath Ledger. I can't believe he died...so suddenly. I mean, he was one of the most competant actors that I've seen. I loved him in 10 things I hate about you. oh...I feel sad now.
Rest Peacefully Heath.

I had an university interview today. I think I did ok. But then again, there's a little part of me that is like...SHITTING myself over it and now i'm going over how bad it must have been. I don't want to say it went badly because that's just jinxing myself. My the university of Kent campus is BEAUTIFUL. It's all green and loverly, and everything is in the campus. It's not too bad. Plus its 45 minutes from home. and near bluewater. WOOP.

but I might not get in. ><
fingers crossed
wishing on the star.
EEK.

Here's my rant of the day:
Why do people go crazy angry over blogs? like Celebrity entertainment blogs. They are there for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only and the blog also has to be entertaining(POPSEOUL!- they have amazingly hilarious editors.)
Some people are just not fun at all.

I should start to revise for my biology test tomorrow. But I don't feel like it. I was REALLY ill on Monday, the day before my exam. Tuesday- I was still ill but I still had to do my history exam. And then I had to go piano lessons yesterday and spend some brain cells over musical theory, which I don't really understand anyways. That is, in addition to my interview preparation. Today, I spent a whole day walking around in a circle around in Kent uni campus and shitting myself over my interview. I haven't even got over the interview nerves yet. I'm still fricking shaking. Now I gotta revise for a REALLY hard biology test tomorrow on genetics and hard stuff like the chi squared equation/chart and also learn terms like co dominance and stuff my brain with answers to the answers to questions such as 'Why do manx cats have no tails? Explain it genetically?' And I have Mr. S tomorrow, who can be an evil evil person sometimes. I reckon i also have to go to microbiology catch up lesson tomorrow too, because I missed it on tuesday due to my exam. so..that adds up to DOUBLE DOUBLE biology. 3 hours of biology. What fun!?!
><
Oh crap, I haven't planned my english coursework either.
On that note, where is my prepared title?
Oh crappysticks.

*sighs*
C'EST THE STUPID FUCKING EVIL ARRGHH VIE.

0 Golden Nuggets: