Pages

Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Random ranting

Song of the day: 任意 门 Rainie, Yang cheng lin.

Jay chou's new video is UTTERLY tragic. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN BETWEEN FEARLESS AND COWBOY PANTS?? I don't understand *breaks down and cries*

it's my birthday soon "/ still not entirely sure about the whole thing. XDD I mean, party invites CHECK, party people CHECK, whether the party compromises my ability to go to a gig is uhm...undecided. I better be able to.

EXAM RESULTS TODAYYY!!
I did really well this time round, and I am v. pleased.
2 A's and 1 C.
2 A's in history, maybe i might pass history?
1 C in english which, i am disappointed to say, that although it lifted my grade, it was only one grade. I WAS 2 FLIPPING MARKS FROM THE NEXT GRADE. EEEKK.
But i'm still happy, and parents are more content. So thats good.
Although, i'll admit, it wasn't luck, I tried really hard, and even got an A for history when i was VERY SICK with the flu on the day. I'm really impressed with what i can do.

Now if only i can apply the same motivation on my biology coursework.

I NEED TO ORDER MY PIKACHUU OUTFIT. ^^ AND MY HAMTARO ONE.

0 Golden Nuggets: