Pages

Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Random thoughts on life and special K cereal Bars.

I realised that I procrastinate far too much for my own good, in the form of net surfing and food. Food being number one priority.

I guess that shows how uncomfortable and insecure I can be:
Comfort eating. [those special K bars are SO damn tempting]
WHY do I do it?
I'm not unhappy
I'm not uncomfortable with myself.
Well maybe a little,
But it's not massive self hate.

I guess, over the past few months, i haven't been feeling like myself. I haven't felt much emotion. It just seems like I'm emotionless.
Honestly WHAT is wrong with me?

I don't go out to please my parents
When I stay in, my work ethic is zero.
I mean, I get things done, but I just don't feel focused on anything.

*sigh*
You need a good kick up your arse, Wai Yin Chung.

0 Golden Nuggets: