Pages

Tuesday, 16 September 2008

I fucking adore elyse sewell's blog

♪ White Lie~TVXQ

I fucking adore Elyse Sewell and her blog. She is soo amazing. and she is also bloody gorgeous.
If you don't know who she is, she is a 'America's next top model' finalist. She lives in Hong Kong now and travels around Korea, China,
Japan and most of Asia.
Her blog is so funny, and so down to earth. It's so cute and quirky
extract from her LJ

"
Speaking of which, the workers of Nestlé Hong Kong, the city's main source of ice cream and popsicles, are on strike! Popsicle vendors all over the city are being forced to take days off due to lack of supplies, the selection in the freezer of my local Circle K has dwindled to Ovaltine Nutritious Cones and ube-flavored Mochi Ice Cream Balls, and I'm...I'm just really scared right now. If the strike doesn't break and you don't hear from me, I could be collapsed in the street with a sticky forearm and a dry stick in my hand. Mail popsicles immediately."
She so fucking adorable. She has massive pictures of asian food, and laughs at life and other models and it just goes against the stereotype of model chicks.she eats and she loves it. ^^ Also the amount of engrish signs she finds are hilarious. LOL.


I would so love to meet her.

p.s If any of you are major TVXQ fans, go to www.seoulbeats.com to enter a competition that is giving away TVXQ goodies. ^^

0 Golden Nuggets: