Pages

Tuesday, 23 September 2008

University is a fucking fitness challenge

Doushite Kimi wo suki ni natte Shitamandaro~ TVXQ


I moved into Uni this weekend, it's been a wave of emotions including: loneliness, awe, happy, fun, funny and ill. haha. Im really enjoying it so far, but its only freshers week, so it won't ever be as free as it is now. So im expecting a wave of lectures. I'm already falling asleep on the induction lectures. O_O Thats NOT a good sign, and my stomach is acting up again, doing the loud growly thing. Thats just embarassing. 

I'll admit, I didn't enjoy Freshers weekend as much as I would, cuz I do feel REALLY homesick when I think of home, but it's slowly getting better, as I make a few more friends. I've only made a few friends, LOL, I feel kinda less popular, there's not close group yet, not like the group back in Townley [whom I miss, SO very much] I'm slowly getting around the campus alot more, IT REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU WALK AROUND. I can feel myself be fitter- okay, im lying. But I have walked everywhere so NEEEH. xP LOL, i'll look brilliant by the end of the year. But saying that, I so cannot handle my alcohol- 2 drinks and i look like a fucking tomato. This is not good. haha, I'm such a lightweight. I'm also wary of alcohol because of its effects on skin. I spent a fortune on Shiseido products, Drinking excessivly would just be throwing my money away.I SPENT £100 on Shiseido. *sigh* 
Everyone here is pretty wild, its all party, party party, which is cool but it gets a bit too much. Im not really a party person- more of a wallflower. haha. AND WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT COLD? I'm fucking freezing, and im wearing 3 layers and a scarf and im still cold. You get people walking around in boobtubes and short denim shorts like its 30 degrees, when the reality is 12 degrees. I dont understand that. =_=

p.s: DID YOU NOTICE- i've started calling DBSK by their korean abbreviation now- TVXQ.

0 Golden Nuggets: