Pages

Monday, 20 October 2008

Ode to the mastercard advert.

Nobody~ The wondergirls.

Tv licence warning fine=awful
hobbit man roaming canterbury=scary
Crap timing= really awful.

I'm not feeling too great today. It's been a pretty hectic weekend. Got back Friday,had a date. saw a few friends on early saturday afternoon, then 9 hour work shift. Lunch with best friend on sunday, then office work for the sushi bar. and then back to canterbury. I haven't stopped- I haven't really sat down and taken a breather with family. How hectic is that? It's just stupid really. I came home to spend time with family. so much for that. That's kinda pissing me off a bit though, cuz its just so rushed, and all I'm getting, is just tired.

Because of that, I had to compromise a guy I really liked. It was going a little too fast for me. At this point in my life, it's just too rushed and hectic for crushes and relationship. I hate it when the timing is crap. *sigh* I don't even know if its the right thing to do, it wasn't going that fast. I just hate being pressurised into being something that would just cause more effort. It'll turn into an obligation pretty quickly and thats really not fair on him.

Don't you hate it when something comes along and you can't have it?

0 Golden Nuggets: