Pages

Friday, 23 January 2009

bad fucking bloody horrible [insert terrible adjective here] week

ironic~Alanis Morisette

DHASIFHIUSHFUSIDHFIUSDGFUYSDGIUF
WHY DOES LIFE IN GENERAL HATE MEE?

Honestly, I still haven't recovered from my previously abomination of a week which involved crappy transport, and losing my purse.

This week has gone from bad to worse, I swear, I just attract bad luck like flies to the light. I lost my phon earlier this week as you may know, I also managed a 2.2 instead of the 2.1 I was hoping for, started my goddamn period, and i got the crappy L room next year. The room business was picked out fairly, I fairly lost, but it did not mean I'm happy about it. I didn't need the hassle of feeling even shittier than i already do. not after this week.

Listening to Alanis Morisette seems to make me feel a little better, kinda..positive music beats, not too sure about the lyrics...XD but it totally understands how i feel right now.

plus, i hate it when i'm bitchy and my friends make me feel bad about it. I know bitchy isn't good, but i'm human, i;m allowed to feel emotion. It makes me feel even worse when people say sorry for your shitty day and its like, i don't need your sympathy, i just need to vent and i dont care if anyone is my way. YES. SELFISH. who the fuck cares. Its MY life.

0 Golden Nuggets: