Pages

Monday, 19 January 2009

Hana yori dango FILM

I know theres so much hype about the korean version of hana yori dango and how it's supposedly much better than the J-version, well the die-hard kDrama fans say so anyways. But I don't want it to be better, I don't give a damn if Lee Min Woo is hotter than MatsuJun, But to me, Matsujun will ALWAYS ALWAYS be doumiyouiji...I don't care if the F4 is hotter either. I kinda grew up from the age of 14/15 watching the Japanese version. So I hope this hype doesn't overshadow the Japanese version.

On the second note, this post was probably inspired by Hana Yori Dango, final film which I watched last night. It was a good film, a bit fast paced, but kept a smile on my face throughout. Maybe i miss the presence of MatsuJun and Inoue Mao but when i was watching, it was nostalgic. and its a shame the korean version never makes me feel like that. It was the sweetest thing ever. I love LOVE LOOOVE the film. I really want it on DVD now. =D

Photobucket

0 Golden Nuggets: