Pages

Friday, 30 January 2009

I think i <3 Arashi all over again

Arashi~Beautiful day

So, I started watching J-dramas again, so I picked up Ryusei no Kizuna, which stars my favourite arashi member Nino, Nishikido Ryo, and Erika Toda.

I haven't listened to Arashi or been interested in them for over a year and half and its refreshing to listen to them again. They're older[in the 25-29 year old range!], less girly and more mature.

I've noticed though, at some angles, he looks ALOT like yoochun. [Micky!]
I don't know how to explain it, but because he's such a good actor, even if he's not that good looking, I still find myself more attracted to him than ryo, in this drama. There's just something about that boy. xP

NB. Please note, when i say attracted, it kinda means that you can totally see his charm, but you don't really really fancy them, if you get what i mean. It's hard to explain. I just really love nino's acting, always have.

NINO-spam. cuz he's worth it.

IT'S A MICKY LOOKALIKE. XP

Photobucket

Those glasses are adorable. and I totally want his shirt.

Photobucket
The shirt again! wahey! I kinda have a thing for cute guys that cook. xP
Photobucket

0 Golden Nuggets: