Pages

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

lost phone and vegetarianism

I LOST MY PHOOONE. I feel SO SO SO empty.
It's like my lifesource
Well it hasn't been nicked, I reckon its still in the taxi. it's an old broken phone, BUT I LOVE IT. gaaah. I gotta block it by calling a number, BUT I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING PHONE.
Oh, the irony.

anyways, onto today's topic, I was on JF earlier and seriously the amount of vegetarian/vegan threads are amazing. >.< NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF YOU'RE VEGETARIAN. and stop being so narrow minded- 'I'm vegan, if you're vegan too, lets be friends?' There is something very pathetic about trying to be friends with someone because of what they eat.
Oh, the endless condemning of meat eaters can be tiring too.

I think i'm pissy from a loss of a security item, y'know.

0 Golden Nuggets: