Pages

Saturday, 28 March 2009

awards

i know i said i'll be on hiatus, but i handed in an assignment today so i believe i need a break ^^



















The rules:
1. When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks.
3. Let them know about the award in their post.
4. Now blog like you're never blogged before.











List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

7 Things I Love...
1. Foot soaks, they're my new relaxation thing
2. My parents for being who they are.
3. Makeup and skincare
4. internet shopping [though its a love/hate relationship
5. travelling, if i had the money i would travel everywhere ^^
6. my shower time, I get to pamper myself
7. that feeling when you finish and assignment

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant."


“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 honest things about me...
1. My worst trait is rage, I can throw a mahoosive princess tantrum, but strange thing is, to me, when it happens, its like a blur, a tornado of destruction. A part of me honestly wants to change this, but another part of me likes having this flaw within me, makes me seem all the more human
2. I'm a history undergraduate and i'm chinese. weird combination
3. I love reading scenic books like chocolat, girl with the pearl earring
4. I would go gay for lee hyori
5. I'm a HUUUUUGEEE EPIK HIGH fan.
6. I'm quite snobby about packaging, even if its cute, a little part of me will think its a little tacky
7. I spend way too much time on dramas and not on real life
8. I'm a total noob at makeup, but learning =)
9. I love my films and by 24, i intend to be a total film buff. =D
10. I love girly days with my girls.

I nominateee [both the blog rocks and 7 things]

1)Nan-lollirock.dk
2)Joan-Lady begood
3)Daidai
4)Minerva
5)Tune
6)DeAnn
7)carry

updates in the life of Yinnie:
I'm not the publicity officer for the abacus chinese society. HAHAHA voting was a total farce. I was the ONLY contender, anticlimax much.

I also watched slumdog millionaire. IT IS AMAZING. go watch it now.
ANWAR from skins is amazing. SKINS is amazing. haha

1 Golden Nuggets:

Iyah said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my cbox :) Where you located at? The heatherette is actually an old collection from last year :) But my friend managed to find it at the CCO for a lesser price :)