Pages

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Beautilicious Lip palette [REVIEW]

Okay, So I said that I'd do a review on the lip palette and here it is.
BUT this review is in two part because there are 8 colours, and i only did 4 today, cuz im lazy and rubbing lipstick off is effort.

Beautilicious is a malaysian brand, and i received this item as a gift from a family friend. I'm not a big fan of lipstick. I just usually stick to good ol' vaseline, or those translucent glitter ones from missha, but this looked interesting. It's more of a dark palette. Not for nude lips.

Rating: 2.5/5 stars.

Comments: the colours were very similar and there wasn't much difference between the first 4 i tried. Not only that, it was way too dark and made me look like a dracula. Then again, i also have to consider that this palette was probably for DARKER skin tones, I'm quite pale, so that might be the problem. So I can concur that maybe its me thats not suited to this palette, rather than its not suited to me. Or maybe it's just the first 4 lip colours? Cute packaging for sure!

To be Continued.

Pictures

packaging
Photobucket

Palette
Photobucket

colour 1
Photobucket

colour 2
Photobucket

colour 3
Photobucket

colour 4
Photobucket

0 Golden Nuggets: