Pages

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Life & party

I have a new found love for orange juice and vodka. IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ALCOHOL, welllll, the single shot one anyways and DAMN RIGHT i prefer it like that. I'm so not a hardcore drinker. My body is too small to take it and fearful of alcohol after the december 22nd incident in which i got....too drunk and passed out in front of my parents hahaha. Good times [yes, a JLC QUOTE!]

So, it was carnage last night, and it was really fun. I haven't had that much fun in ages. The theme of the night was angels and devils, I went as an angel of course! I was lazy so I was dressed down, long black shirt, customised off shoulder carnage tee, jeans and cute italian wedges. I forgot yo bring my camera! OH, yeah, I should explain what carnage is, It's basically a pub crawl around Canterbury City centre involving 4-5 bars and then off to the local nightclub for the night-the CHILL. LOL. The Dj suddenly played nelly the elephant, it was the weirdest thing ever. I got into my apartment around 3ish, didnt get to bed til 4 and had to be up for 7.45-8am. 3 and half hours sleep. cuz thats what student life is all about!

Im so burned out.

Pics of the amazing italian wedges

Photobucket

2 Golden Nuggets:

Ahleessa said...

I tried adding you onto my blogroll, but it wouldn't take it. :/ I'll try next time... hehe~

What did your parents think when you passed out in front of them?... lol~ I think my dad would freak out if I did that. :X

Kimberly Tia said...

uh oh.... OJ & Vodka!
That's called a "screwdriver" at the bar. (shhhh don't ask me how I know, PUWAHAHHA)

and yes, yes, I totally agree with you about IKEA - the showrooms always make me feel like I have a crap room to live in. lol