Pages

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

shiseido black mask REVIEW

I recently bought these black shiseido pack peel masks from Angeland

REVIEW: 4/5 stars
Notes: I adore this mask, It totally works. I really didn't think i had a dirty nose, but it pulled out ALL THE JUNK. The disadvantages are that it's not got a very nice fragrance, and it's hard to peel off at first [although, that might be because it was uneven] But overall, it was definately a good buy.

Very Classy packaging
Photobucket

Spread it on your nose area
Photobucket

Camwhore while it dries
Photobucket

Peel Off[This part is the satisfying part]
Photobucket

AND TADAAAA. clean nose
Photobucket

2 Golden Nuggets:

Kimberly Tia said...

thank you for your comment on my blog dear!!! your blog is so lovely!!!
and i got the shiseido mask, I have yet to try it ~maybe i'll do it tonight, you've inspired me =)

and yes -- im dying to get my hands on Konad nail kit, looks like way too much creative fun!!!

mucheng said...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.