Pages

Monday, 6 April 2009

ESTEE LAUDER HAUL.

I recently asked a few of you about estee lauder products solely because my local department store is have a GIFT TIME for the brand.

Buy two products, get a shitload of stuff free, to put it bluntly.
So off i went on a random shopping spree. =) dragging two friends and we spent a whopping £100 between us on 6 products. [Oh dear!]

and we all got free goodie bags. I also bought marie claire, simply because there are alot of samples in that too. LOL <----FREEBIE QUEEN.

Here's the damage
Photobucket

Just the estee lauder
Photobucket

I didn't buy that much, I only bought
-Estee Lauder, take it away makeup remover
-Estee Lauder Gloss stick in PC GS 10{thank you Jamilla for the suggestion}
Photobucket

HERE ARE THE FREEBIES
-The cream bag from above.
Photobucket
FREEBIES From L to R
-gentle eye remover
-advanced night repair [what most of you have recommended!]
-Daywear Plus spf 15 [Might give this away-I have too many day creams]
-Sumptous Lifting volume mascara
-Mini eyeshadow quad in BERRY QUARTZ
-cristal lip gloss in 323 star pink
-Lipstick 21 soft amythyst.


LOL. Yes I'm that short. 4"11-5ft. siiiggh
Photobucket

I'll probably review some of the products in the next few weeks. =)

0 Golden Nuggets: