Pages

Thursday, 30 April 2009

Sparkles in the Post

Guess what i woke up to this morning before hopping off to work?
My order from Mona/M sparkles.
I ordered a spring necklace because it was so adorable, and it was the last one she had too^^

[Yes that is my real name, but I like to be called Yinnie =)]
Photobucket

Came with a cute letter.
Photobucket

With flash
Photobucket

without flash, y'know what, I'm gona miss that gorgeous lighting in my parent's bathroom. My bathroom at university has dull yellow lighting, it's disgusting.
Photobucket

I went out last night, and tried a smokey eyed look which totally did not show up on the camera but in real life did actually look smokey. haha. need to practice. =)
Photobucket

8 Golden Nuggets:

fuzkittie said...

Aw nice pretty necklace!! :D You look happy, hehehe.

Yumeko said...

ooh that looks great on u
she is uber talented~~

Jamilla Camel said...

Really cute! I've got one just like it, and I wearing it right now with the matching earrings!!

Isn't Mona talented!

AbcGrrrL said...

I love the necklace. You're right, it is the perfect spring necklace :)

Ahleessa said...

I like the last picture of you... hehe~ You look so happy! :)

M said...

Awwww thank you for pimpin' it out. I'm so happy that you like it :D

your skin looks amazing btw

✿Ji✿ said...

The necklace looks so pretty on you!♥

izumi said...

that necklace looks great on you!