Pages

Friday, 8 May 2009

DSK! Jewelry & TAG game {again}

Yes, I have joined the legions of blogger ladies that own DSK jewelry. =)

I bought a 3 starfish pendant in clear, golden shadow and amber[i think!] and she gave me some heart earrings for free and some edible goodies.

Photobucket

Closer-up
Photobucket

I adore the colours. =)

In lamplight
Photobucket

In daylight
Photobucket

I heart them, THANK YOU STEPH!

Tagg

I got tagged by Ahleesa


~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your current obsession?
internet shopping: Once you pop, you can't stop.

What are you wearing today?
Black slacks and purple tee?

What’s your favorite comfort food?
My mum's soups, They're just soo delicious

What would make today special?
If i could drive properly with no mistakes.

What would you like to learn to do?
Alot of things, brush up on my languages, chinese, italian and even ENGLISH haha.

What’s the last thing you bought?
2 pairs of jeans and 2 pair flip/flop and wedges

What are you listening to right now?
Rihanna, from someone elses room outside my window

What is your favorite weather?
sunnyy!!

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Learning to drive

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
One of my first readers to my blog

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hong Kong. I'd shop til i'll drop and then go rest back in the wonderful furnished house haha

What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
- Money. and a proper driving license

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
My dad, because then i'd get all his things done so he wouldn't cause grief for your mum

If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- Korea. I want more skinfoood

Which language do you wanna learn?
Korean/japanese/french/spanish/italian/chinese[properly]The list goes onn

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who understands me for who i am and not what they want me to be

Who do you want to meet in person?
uhh...Nann!!!and Yara! My JF ladies <3

What’s your favorite type of music?
pop, i guess. I'm open to anything be it rock/pop/foreign/country etc.

What’s your dream job?
A job with lots of money, maybe like director/CEO/executive producer/producer.

Any favorite model?
elyse sewell! I love her blog haha

If you had $100 now what would you spend on it?
Put it towards my house

Things you wish you could change in the past?
alot but then again, they made me who iam today and im so so happy with myself right now

Fashion Pet Peeve?
uggs.

Do you admire anyone’s style?
people i see in the street/magazines/anyone

Describe your personal style.
dresses. slip on and gooo/ HAHA

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Strawberry CHEESECAKE. [haagen daaz Omnomnom]

What’s your favorite T.V. show?
Absolute boyfriend

Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
Sometimes.

If you can take away one thing that you have to go through as a woman, what would it be?
skincare disorders related to the time of month. haha

I TAGGGG
NAN
Minerva
Joan
Yara

annnd anyone else who wants to do this tag. go go goo.

13 Golden Nuggets:

AbcGrrrL said...

Pretty necklace :)

Lulu said...

I love the necklace you ordered! so pretty :)
hmm strawberry cheesecake haagen daaz yum yum!!! I want some now :)

izumi said...

cute necklace :D

mzkrystall said...

cute star necklace!

innerchild said...

Cute color combo on the starfish necklace :) Oh yea, I'm obsessed with internet shopping too,big time! xD

abby said...

i'm yet to get myself any dsk jewelry, but i'm hoping to get some soon. she's becoming so popular with a lot of blogger beauties :)

May said...

I love your starfish necklace. Isn't DSK sweet? She always include extras.

May said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've used the tree oil fade lotion once. I'm still testing it out, hopefully it works for me.

What do think of their vitamin E series? I purchased the vitamin E eye cream yesterday.

May said...

LOL...your brother uses mask. I guess guys want to have nice skin too.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

That's a really Cute necklace! <3

Iyah said...

Hi Girl! Thanks for leaving me a note on my blog! Lovely necklace :D

You said you're saving your money for house deposit? wow! are you buying a house? :)

Ahleessa said...

Nice necklace! :)

fuzkittie said...

Very pretty, the colors suit you very well.