Pages

Saturday, 27 June 2009

LUSH, Gatsby wax, Benefit!

So, I recently cut my hair and i have WAAAY shorter layers now, which gives me a chance to play around with hair products. I know that with shorter hair, maintenance and hair products are necessary to keep it looking amazing. cue Gatsby wax. I didn't actually buy this, my brother bought it [as part of his gatsby batch when we went to HK last year] He doesn't have longer hair so he gave the purple one to me. Purple= Wild shake.

Photobucket

I also bought one new lush product today, i broke my shopping ban. sigh. >.< style="font-weight: bold;">QUESTION: to lush mask users, how much of it are you supposed to slather on?

Photobucket

I also got a free benefit mascara from my recent issue of glamour. =) Thanks for the head up Suzit86! Its actually really good, i can't choose between my estee lauder and this one. ( i have yet to try my chanel mascara sample out]
Photobucket

4 Golden Nuggets:

Edna said...

For the LUSH mask, one tub lasts me a good 3-4 weeks. I put enough of the mask to cover my entire face and that's not a lot. I hope that helps. Lemme know how that mask works. I've only tried 2.

Yin said...

thanks edna <3 will let you know. =)

MiuMiu said...

i have the same gatsby product and it weighs my hair down =/ i hope it doesn't for you!

mucheng said...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.