Pages

Saturday, 6 June 2009

Summer Ball [EOTD]

today is my college summer ball. Been getting ready all day.
Sorry about the webcam pictures. I stupidly left my digicam at home, and forgot to bring it to my halls.

My masterpiece of the year starts with facemasks and moisturising. =)
Missha Lemon facemask
Sponge ball hair curlers to give my hair extra volume
Photobucket

Tadaaaa FOTD-I look tired haha
Photobucket
Photobucket

Face
-Skinfood Mushroom BB cream
-Rimmel Concealer stick
-Beautilicious sparkly light peach-highlight
Eyes
-Shiseido The make-up eyeshadow yellow gold
-Color palette Golden green
-Color palette Black Gold
-Miss Sporty White as highlight.
-Eyelure Tokyo Lashes
-Shiseido Kohl liner Black
-Estee Lauder Sumptous mascara
Lips
-Rimmel pressed powder peach glow
-Vaseline

The outfit
-Vestry, Black shift dress
-Cream scarf
Photobucket
Photobucket

14 Golden Nuggets:

izumi said...

nice fotd :) and LOL about the face mask! i love that dress :)

Chomsiri said...

LOL i have a picture of me using a face mask too! the thing is, it doesnt seem to fit my face what so everrrr

cute dress!

Lulu said...

pretty pretty!

ning * star said...

aww, cute dress, hmm, maybe, u should lye down when u use that mask, because it is really big/wide?

Yin said...

LOL. actually It would fit, but i had my hair rollers in and they were at a funny angle, and i didn't want the mask to touch my hair. so it turned out like so.

Yin said...

I know, still looks like my face melted off

Aralka said...

I think you look really nice... ^^


XXX
Julia

Jamilla Camel said...

Chic dress!

aileen said...

i love masks!

fuzkittie said...

You look so elegant!! :]

Audrie said...

beautiful FOTD, and LOVE your black shift dress! Super chic :)

Jess said...

Yay, I love sheet masks a lot! They are the most hydrating treat for thirsty skin. ;)

M said...

I'm really LOVING that dress

mucheng said...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.