Pages

Monday, 20 July 2009

Insomnia & Shopping list

It's 5am and all i've been doing is tossing and turning, i blame my food guilt- I ate far too much meat at my family bbq today. >.< So whilst i've been tossing and turning, I decided to make a shopping list for HK, Beautyy related & Non beauty related. So much for Beauty sleep.

As you can see, I plan to go crazy in watsons/sasa/Sogo/the whole of hong kong in general.
I might even hit up the tung chung fashion outlet for more branded goodies, maybe a handbag?

-Shiseido The Skincare tinted moisturiser
-Shiseido Maquillage Lipsticks [x 3]
-Shu Uemura Blush
-Shu Uemura Lipsticks
-MM Mascara
-falsies
-Circle lens [honey wing?]
-Kate eyeshadow palettes
-Lunasol palette
-Issey Miyake l'eau d odyssey
-Maybelline angelfit foundation
-Skinfood Peach sake toner
-Skinfood BB cream
-Compact mirror [Anna sui?]
-Rohto eye drops
-Biore makeup remover/ Shiseido makeup remover
-Muji Makeup Brushes
-Laneige yoghurt peel
-Missha Products
-Fiberwig
-KATE gel liner
-Facemasks
-Sunglasses
-Cleanser
-face massager
-compact face powder
-Concealer
-Aji ichiban food
-Meiji meltyblend chocolates
-Jeans
-Tshirts/Dresses
-Mushroom Plushie from anime-con
- and more to add when i feel like it.

7 Golden Nuggets:

Edna said...

Thats an extensive shopping list :P

I think mine would be that long if I were to goto HK :)

MiuMiu said...

that's quite a list! i remember back in feb when i was HK deprived..i went nuts when I got there lol
may i suggest something.. Tung Chung Outlet isn't THAT awesome. i walk through it everyday to get to the subway whenever i went to HK..I feel that it's more err geared towards more grown up fashions..i mean they have jill stuart and burberry...but i don't think it's that much cheaper than if there were sales at the non outlet stores. there wasn't anything makeup related except for Sasa. the only good things there.. imo.. was the IT outlet with up to 75% of the clothes. but depending on whether there are the end of season sales..most of the IT stores i went to also had up to 75% off. i think Festival Walk would ba great stop though!

*thumbs up* to the muji brushes! i'm thinking of picking up a few more when i go back.

Lulu said...

that's a nice list! I should steal your list, if I ever go to HK :) :)

C. said...

nice list, have fun in HK! its such a wonderful place to shop and eat im way jealous, maybe youll meet some celebs while your there :)

Toothfairynotes said...

aji ichiban!!!! love that! hahaha... it's a must from HK, I always ask my bf to bring me some, whenever he's in HK for work!



*loves*

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

Im glad you added the shiseido TM to your list... a nicely compiled list!! Idef pick up a whole lotta stuff when i got in sept. things are cheaper there!! :P

Yin said...

LOL. feel free to take this list. =)