Pages

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Black TO BROWN hair.

before. Black
Photobucket

AFTER, I used clairol Nice n' Easy. in natural light brown.
Advantages, it works, disadvantages, i have no idea how much to put on, therefore it's uneven and there is a biiiigg ammonia smell, I felt kinda woozy afterwards haha
Photobucket
Photobucket

BUT in reality. It really doesn't look that different. despite my work colleagues insisting it is. It's just a leeetle lighter, it's only really dramatic in the sun. If you've seen my tweets, you should also know it UNEVEN. i so FAIL at home dyeing. Im DEFINATELY going to a salon next time. =). So my ends of my hair are still black...so it looks like i just dyed my roots a different colour. On the brighter side, one could say it looks like dip dye. haha.

Photobucket

10 Golden Nuggets:

Jamilla Camel said...

The color is gorgeous, but I agree with you: salon is best!

I also hate messing up my bathroom!

Lulu said...

Love the new color!!! and love your hair, it looks so shiny :)

May said...

Luv you new hair color! :)

Emily said...

wah i love your eyecolor, its so pretty, ( wish i could do makeup like u, i suck at it lol)

hmm...your hair color is soooo pretty! makes me wanna dye my hair:p

M said...

great hair color! your hair is super shiny too!

Old Cow said...

OH WHAT SHINE!!!!!!!!!

Dazzling hair my dear! Looks super healthy

Yin said...

Thanks everyone!

I don't recommend it though, ammonia smell TOO DAMN STRONG. argh. I CAN STILL SMELL IT.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I've never dyed my hair before & I think one of the many reasons preventing me from doing so is that I don't want to end up dying my hair unevenly >_< But I do love the new color on you~! :D

Yumeko said...

i cant dye my hair myself cos i am sooo uncoordinated XD

cant wait till i see u ! <3

mucheng said...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.