Pages

Friday, 2 October 2009

ATTENTION! SALE! beautymaker!

Okay, so I ordered an imomoko order recently, thinking i ordered the beautymaker eye concealer pens, I SHOULD NEVER HAVE ONLINE SHOPPED WHEN I HAVE THE HORRIBLE FLU WITHOUT ANY MEDICATION.

I now have foundation pens instead, i don't want them! i have enough foundations! I bought for $15. selling for $12. if you are interested, please email me @ madtxter57@hotmail.com

SHIPPING: uk: free
International +$3.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL!

ONE RESERVED****************
still ONE MORE AVAILABLE



Kevin beautymaker range, foundation pen $12
-color 1 ivory
-comes in original packaging
-never been open/used


Photobucket


Kevin beautymaker description: Silky and lightweight, our hyperhydrating foundation leaves skin glowing with a healthy and translucent finish. The special designed pen and brush applicator allow perfect,precise and targeted application

0 Golden Nuggets: