Pages

Friday, 27 November 2009

FOTD: aboriginal mask inspired

I know i have a HUUUGGE backtrack of post due to my very dead camera. IM SO SO SORRY.
I have resorted to my phonecam for this post [i know i can use it to take the haul pictures, but the quality is 3.2 megapixels which is kinda bad- my dad has promised to lend me his dslr camera this weekend, so fingers crossed that next week will have a post a dayy]

Lipglossiping has been sponsered by AUSSIE hair products to host a competition. A contest that asks you to create a look based on what you think aussie represents.

I've always always always been interested in australian aboriginals, artistically and historically. [i've always been a bit of an arty farty person =/] So, i was really inspired by aboriginal masks for this look.

Unfortunately, i didn't have the luxury of using my whole makeup stash because i'm at my parents over the weekend. Most products used are drugstore brands, ranging from barryM/kate/beatilicious/sleek/color palette/zafi

the inspiration
Photobucket

THE LOOK
Photobucket

it's not perfect, it's kinda sloppily done, i didn't have many brushes with me either. =/

5 Golden Nuggets:

Carine said...

yep, aboriginal culture is really interesting. I wish I could meet some aboriginal people !

Mary in Wonder said...

haha I wouldn'T want to meet you in a dark street =]

C. said...

you did a very good job without brushes! very creative!

witoxicity said...

Well done for winning the competition! :)

mucheng said...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.