Pages

Thursday, 21 January 2010

A Cold Day Out + Lots of food!

I've been meaning to post this, mainly because I loved using my dad's DSLR camera and took photos at every oppurtunity. My dad had some friends round, and so we decided to head up to the British Seaside in November. (Yes, I know) So off to WHITSTABLE we went, to try some home grown oysters. =D. Whitstable is a town at the end of the Thames Estuary, towards the North Sea, a little fact for you! It's quaint and small and i wouldn't like to live there.

It was a gloomy day, not a great day to walk by the seaside. In fact, it was blistering cold, But i did manage to get some atmospheric pictures of the location.

Photobucket
Photobucket

lets get down the to main focus: the food [some are phone pics/ some dslr- you'll know the difference in quality =)

They have PILES of lobster. =) This is just the display.
Photobucket

Grilled Fish
Photobucket

Good ol' Fish a chips, a true british seaside classic
Photobucket

Scallops
Photobucket

Moules Marinaire. =) Mussels
Photobucket

Oysters, we had a dozen and half between the 5 of us. =)
Photobucket

tomato salad
Photobucket

We then travelled down to Hythe but got lost and after that i don't know because i fell asleep.

If you've got this far, My blog isn't just about makeup and beauty, but also what i find interesting and good, so im expanding my horizons here. =)

7 Golden Nuggets:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Great pics! I'd love to try some real fish and chips one day. =)

Yin said...

*gasp* You've never tried Beer battered cod and fat chips? SACRILEGE!

if you ever come to the uk, we'll need to get you to eat it! =)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I've had it. I just doubt it was authentic. :P And it's on my "to eat" list for sure!

P.S Thanks for the sweet comment! =D

ning * star said...

nice food... drooling!
suggest to get MBD mask from HK, HK is cheap but they are real!

Jamilla Camel said...

Whitstable = GREAT Fish and Chips and Fish Suppers!!

Thanks for the pics!

Carine said...

So yummy, I love seafood !

☆Anastacia☆ said...

OMGGG! So yummy food pictures! I want that tomato salad! Looks so great!