Pages

Saturday, 27 February 2010

Haircut/Colour ideas

Sometimes I think I browse through rasysa too much and sometimes it's totally necessary because Jaz has promised me a half price referral coupon for Rush Hair salon. (Also I was talking about hair colouring earlier today on twitter with Christine )(You can see my epic name dropping in this paragraph!)

On that note, Does anyone in the UK have the price list for Rush hair salons? They are impossible to find. Is it like extortionately expensive for a colour?

Anyhoo, Let's get back on track, so i was browsing through Rasysa. Here's my current ideas for my hair...

I'm loving the style of this. the flicky fringe and the volume and the colour too. =)










I'm just loving the amazing colour of her hair, any ideas what colour it is?










I really love this simple hairstyle, its classic and chic and she's got a similar jaw line to me so i might be able to pull this off











Park Gyuri, It's a really cute hairstyle and it's got loads of volume which i love. It's also very casual and easy to style, dunno if i might have to get a perm. =/









I need some opinions on what hairstyles is best. and also what YOU like. Leave me some comment love. =) [I don't want to go any lighter than these pictures because as Christine so wisely pointed out, our brows are a worry, and mine are especially prominent!)

13 Golden Nuggets:

C. said...

I LOVE THE FIRST AND SECOND ONE! COLOR AND ALL! hehe haircuts are important, they transform your look for a good 3-6 months, hope you find that list =)

sunniipinky said...

I like the first and the fourth one. :D They seem very warm and you can work with it every day. The second one seems really romantic. :3 The third is very chic but I would imagine you need to curl the ends slightly or use a blow dryer to achieve that look. The fourth would be easier to keep with a perm, but I think you need extra styling every morning to achieve Gyuri's.

I vote for the style of the first picture, and I like the color of the second and third. The color of the third picture is a little too normal. :)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the first one!

adin_22 (陳亞任) said...

haircuts depend on the shape of your face...but I like the first & second photos I think anyone can look good on those haircut...& both have great colors...

*Peonies and lilies* said...

I have the first picture saved on my computer as a possible haircut! Of the ones you've chosen I think the first girl has the nicest colour and the first and the third girl have the best hairstyles x

Rena said...

I'M LOVING THE FIRST AND SECOND STYLES!

Now THIS is what I'm saving my hair for...I haven't gotten a haircut in like almost a year!

<33 Rena

Caroline ♥ said...

We have really similar tatse in hair styles! haha, I took the first and third picture to my hairdressers like 2 weeks ago :D. I say go with the first!

ning * star said...

i think the 1st one is really nice, sexy hint! haha

Carine said...

I love the 1st one : I think the colour + hairstyle are great !

Rachel said...

I love the first one! Its casual but till really pretty and fun! I like the colour too =)

Yin said...

love love love the input. I Adore the first one too, dunno how high maintenance it is, I'll be sure to ask my hairstylist about all these hairstyles and I'll report back ^^

izumi said...

the first and third ones are so cute :D

miller said...

It is very difficult to differentiate who is the best among four hair stylist lady. I think trendy haircut has also significant roll in beautifying a girl. you also look Haircuts 2010 for the latest.