Pages

Friday, 19 March 2010

Blogger Love- Parcels

weeeee. I'm blogging in the wee hours in the morning. My sleep schedule is clearly messed up. =)

I recieved a swap parcel from Anastacia from My makeup Mania, all the way from south korea. It's perfect timing, I've been feeling poorly recently and that cheered me up. Not only that but it's my BIRTHDAY on Saturday. I'm finally hitting my twenties-feels like a new era is about to begin. Anyhoo, the lovely anastacia wanted to do a swap custom purchase, she wanted to get most of the sleek palettes (which are now available internationally through sleek's website!)

Anyhoo, 'ave a butchers at the loot Anastacia got me. (again, i apologise for the poor quality, i hope I get a new camera for my birthday- won't happen but hey, a girl can dream =))

look how far this little box of goodies has travelled from
Photobucket

The whole loot
Photobucket

The things i was particularly interested in.

Cathy cat blending brush. I have a E.L.F studio one but this is smaller so my asian eyes can be blended to even more precision. Brush is dome shaped.
Photobucket

and the piece de resistance; La neige water sleeping pack mask =) I can't wait to use this after I finish my Shiseido moisture recharge mask ^^
Photobucket

I am SO blessed to have met so many of you lovely ladies through blogger. Thank you Anastacia and I hope you love the parcel i sent over. =)

Oh yes. if you haven't seen, there will be a london blogger meets in the near future!

27th March: westfield shopping centre 6pm (saturday)
5th April: Bar shu, Soho, 6pm (monday)

oh and is anyone going to the illamasqua body electrics blog event?

8 Golden Nuggets:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

xoxo~ Glad you like the stuff! And early birthday to you sweetheart :)

ning * star said...

awww, so sweet

Dina (XYYan) said...

that's really sweet of Anastasia! happy advanced birthday! :)

Vanilla said...

hint that u want camera for ur bday!sure u will get one since u r so lovely!hehhe

Jamilla Camel said...

Lovely love pack! Can't wait for the reviews!

Nic Nic said...

Happy Birthday in advanced!! Wow you are still so young ;) Have fun partying!

Mary in Wonder said...

ooh Nice package! *.*
What's that sachet with the laughing guy on it?

amynaree said...

packages always cheer me up! have fun playing with your new toys