Pages

Wednesday, 3 March 2010

ILLAMASQUA cream blush

I love selfridges, but the crowds in there kind of annoy me. I'd rather go when it's quiet-when it's noisy, I just want to get out of there. Am I a little claustrophobic? I guess I am.

But that didn't stop me heading to the infamous London illamasqua Makeup counter. It was too hard to miss, the glamour of the counter staff was AMAZING. They were so nice, If I had more money I would have thrown more money at them, for definate. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS!

However, I only limited myself to one product, a cream blush. I've actually been lemming for cream blushes for ages, My skin gets so dry, powder blush just looks AWFUL! I picked up the aptly named SEDUCE, because it certainly seduced me away with the colour and its texture! It's all buttery and good and blends like a dream. Now, I've just got to learn to apply evenly....=)

the blurb given with the product: Tease, hypnotise, use to effect. Highlight your cheekbones, shape your face, build and blend with fingers or a brush to create the colour intensity you desire. Use over foundation for impact, or under for a captivating glow. However you apply it, be daring.

the colour is closer to a warm rose pink.

In its classic packaging
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's alot of product!
Photobucket

THE SWATCH
Photobucket


I actually found that a little goes a long way and its v. buildable.
I am DEFINATELY going back for more....

13 Golden Nuggets:

ning * star said...

it looks really pretty

Old Cow said...

I love love loev my illamasqua blush! I got SOB and I adore it so!

evie said...

wahh looks good!!makes me feel like buying too!

C. said...

oo so pretty!! im scared about wearing creme blush but that color looks so yummy.

cant wait to see you wear it!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

This is very pretty blush color! Such lovely rosy shade!

Nic Nic said...

looks pretty! Im loving their lip products. cant wait to check out their cheek products when im back in the UK :D

Blair said...

Purdy!!! Please do a FOTD with it :)

I'm so lazy with swatches, might not get around doing it sorry!

Dina (XYYan) said...

the shade looks so pretty!

Shop N' Chomp said...

I haven't tried their cream blush but I am really loving their powder blush right now! I got it in "Katie". :) Thanks for the review!

Jennifer said...

wow the pigmentation seems great!!! did you buy it in Selfridges ? it's an evil place lol!!!

Jamilla Camel said...

Very sexy colour!!

It's available on line too, you don't even need to hit Selfridges ;-)

It was great seeing you again at Eve's!

Marce said...

This is so pretty!

izumi said...

wowww so pretty! i've heard nothing but great things from illamasqua!