Pages

Sunday, 7 March 2010

Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette CLOSE UP!

I think I've blogged 5 times in the last week -(I've got a lot of free time recently!)
Debenhams made me worry for this palette, mine got delievered early last week, which is quite late in terms of delivery timing. Most people had received theirs a week before! But I have it now (after ringing up Debenhams customer service with a very impatient attitude!)

I wanted to use my Dad's DSLR camera to show the true colors on the palette. (I don't think i can ever go back to normal cameras, this is is SO clear!)

Let me know if you need any swatches. =)

In addition, I will have a fairy inspired FOTD in the next few posts. =)

The Pop-up
Photobucket

16 shadows 2 liners and a primer potion.
Photobucket

The top 2 rows
Photobucket

The Bottom 2 rows
Photobucket

The extras
Photobucket

13 Golden Nuggets:

Nicol said...

omg! will you be able to do swatches for these please? i've been trying to get this especially when it was online but its sold out. wonder if its still instores and thank you! ^^

Bea said...

yay for UD Alice in wonderland palette! I'm excited to get mine too!
btw, did you watch the muvee?

ning * star said...

awww, so cute!

May said...

Yay for UD Alice in wonderland palette. I didn't get it 'cuz I don't use e/s on a daily bases. Can't wait to see your fairy inspired FOTD.

Imo said...

What is your fave colour?? have you tried any looks with this yet?

Imo said...

What is your fave colour?? have you tried any looks with this yet?

Yin said...

@Nicol: I'll try to get some swatches in the next two weeks, when i get my hands on the DLSR. (I use it whenever i'm at my parents!)

@bea: I haven't watched the film yet, I need to. I'm really looking forward to it.

@Imo. I love jabberwocky, been using it as a liner (with zero) and I love it.

Nic Nic said...

its a pretty palette!! cool names.. time for some looks from it ;)

Anita (*swtexcape*) said...

these colours look very pretty! i like how a lot of them are neutrals so it makes this palette very wearable :) thanks for the pictures! xx

Jamilla Camel said...

ooooh! You finally got it!!

Now I want to see you wearing it!

Dina (XYYan) said...

Wow, the UD Alice Palette! lucky you :D

Shop N' Chomp said...

Congrats! It's gorgeous =D

나니 said...

I'm so jealous : (