Pages

Monday, 3 May 2010

What do you collect? (aside from cosmetics)

I'm Yinnie and my addiction is collecting food plushies.
It started off innocently, in Hong Kong.
skipping to comicon, in dance and song
The milk plush was so cute, I said
The seller knew he had me on a thread
80 dollars he offered, Taken back I was
'you mean 180?' I squawked.
I was sold right there and then

I'm a rubbish poet. haha. and thus began a beautiful unhealthy relationship with buying food shaped products with faces. Ebay and etsy are dangerous browsing territories.

*80 dollars is equivalent to less than £7.

Here's my small but growing collection. (surprisingly, no sushi, as of yet)
The milk was from Hongkong expo
The rest(toast, donut, tofus) are from an ebay seller called Genieforyou ( Link

food plushies!

Yeah I know I should be on hiatus but my fingers got itchy. x

19 Golden Nuggets:

Ushishi said...

I WANT those cut pillow things!! xD where did u buy them?

Edna said...

Looks like its not just "food" plushies, they are SWEETS :)

I collect piggies and Disney DVDs. Gotta find some time to share that on blogger :P

Yin said...

@ushishi: the milk from hong kong, and the rest was from an ebay seller called genieforyou. =)

I'll edit my blogpost now

@edna: haha. Well. i guess. You collect Disney, Those dvds are SO expensive. everything old school is so expensive nowadays

Dina (XYYan) said...

So cute! I want all of them too :D

Jamilla Camel said...

I thought I was bad collecting sheep and camels, lol!

fuzkittie said...

Cuuuuute!

dblchin said...

I'm not a fan of plush but I love collecting cartoon plasters! they are so so cute~!

Carine said...

this toast plushy is really cute ^-^ I collect fairies, I have lots of them in my bedroom :p

adin_22 (陳亞任) said...

awww...so cute...

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hee hee...I like! *^_^*

Marce said...

LOL that's so cute! A plush cupcake would be gorgeous :)
I've collected so many things I've lost count...seashells, stamps, magnets, magazine pages...gosh, what a waste of space! :D

Dana Yoshimizu said...

OMG, these are seriously some of the cutest things I've ever seen. Seeing your collection is tempting me to want to start my own XD lol
Gosh, I looked at the ebay seller you linked, and I want to buy everything. LOL

Nic Nic said...

awwww so cute! I used to love teddies! then gave them up... but those plushie look snuggly :D I dont actively collect anything anymore.. or i like to think so ;)

나니 said...

HAHAHAHA! Omg that's adorable! I didn't even know that about you ; D Now I totally know which things to get you for your next parcel and all. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mona said...

awww that is totally adorable!!

:) i collect a lot of random stuff. everything from furniture, camera gods, to rubber duckies :)

With Love, Elle said...

now we know wat u love to collect! i did a post like this before, about my obsessed collections hehe

xoxo elle
ps: mine is stripes items!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

haha~ you have such sweet and tasty collection :D

Dreams That Glitter said...

I collect Hello Kitty and Betsey Johnson!!! haha.

xoxo

LittoMokaa said...

Omg I love the toast plushie!! SO cutee! XD