Pages

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Missing: Blogger. 4ft11.Chinese.

So if you've been following me on facebook or twitter, I've been offered a once in a lifetime intern placement! So I haven't been blogging much. At all in fact. Sorry.

I get up at 7.30am and I get home at 7.30pm. I usually eat and pass out. My work face ain't great either, so no FOTDs. I totally respect the women that do do amazing FOTDs for work. *cough*Jamilla*cough*

I can't say much details about what my work does, but it does have something to do with TV.
Until I finish my eye opening experience

Ta-ra (Ta-ra< what the hell?!I must be tired)

8 Golden Nuggets:

izumi said...

how fun!! congrats :D

Rachel said...

Congrats! Hope your enjoying it and making the most out of it! Hopefully it's worth the long days =)

나니 said...

TV? *_* Ohhh! Are u the new Spring Roll of TVB's Beautiful Cooking Show gone British? ; D okay.. kidding.. not funny.. It sounds exciting tho! : D

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Wow! Sounds about your work is so exciting!!!

~Lisa said...

Aww...it's sad to hear you won't be hear much.

But congratz on this job!! And would I be able to see you on TV all the way in Canada? XD

www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Jamilla Camel said...

Looks like I have company in the work slave department!!

Glad you're taking some time out to get together with everyone tonight!!

Carine said...

That's great :D

Shop N' Chomp said...

Congrats and good luck! =D