Pages

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Brightly Smoked. FOTDS

Another quickie post. (LOL Should I be using tumblr for this? LOL) So I got bored, and named my fotds.

Bright brown eyes.
Photobucket
Face
Shiseido Dual Balancing foundation in I20
Laura Mercier Secret concealer in shade 01
Hanskin Magic BB cream for highlight
Rimmel pressed powder in translucent
Shiseido Maquillage 5 colour blush no.66

Eyes
Benefit Creaseless cream/liner in Recess
UD Alice palette-drink me eat me; mad hatter
Illamasqua Precision ink liner in Abyss
Shiseido MM Mascara frame expander plus

Lips:
Vaseline rosy tint.

Lights, Smoke and ACTION!
Photobucket
Face
Shiseido Dual Balancing foundation in I20
Laura Mercier Secret concealer in shade 01
Hanskin Magic BB cream for highlight
Rimmel pressed powder in translucent
Muji Blush in baby pink

Eyes
Benefit Creaseless cream/liner in recess
NYX Smokey eyes trio palette
Illamasqua Precision ink in Abyss
Illamasqua liquid metal in surge
Shiseido MM mascara frame expander plus.

Lips:
Labello softkiss lipbalm
Canmake Nudy Glow in Rose macaron

My FOTDs are usually the same. But I thought I'd share my go to face looks.

4 Golden Nuggets:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these looks are different(?) and they use lots of products but it just looks like youre wearing tinted moisturiser and black liner in both. hahahahah

The Girlie Blog said...

Looks great. Love the smoky effect of the second pic.

나니 said...

Looking great there, Yin! : D You look like you lost weight.. Your jawline is so define : D

Nic Nic said...

the lip gloss looks really cute on you!!!!

love the glow from the muji baby pink blush .. might have to check that out :)