Pages

Thursday, 2 December 2010

Dashing through the Snow (Tag)















It's been Snowing in December here. Here's hoping to a white christmas! I would have posted earlier but I've been bogged down with assignments, essays and practical home issues.(Like having no heating in the middle of a snowstorm. True Story.)

But don't you think snow just makes you SOO unmotivated to do work. All I want to do is curl up in bed with my laptop and a good book/movie. So I decided to do a TAG which I totally nicked from Sheila at www.maddyloves.com

1. Why did you create this blog? It was an outlet and then suddenly, when it became something more like a beauty blog, it snowballed from there (pun not intended). My blog changes constantly and I'd like to be part of this 21st century revolution.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow? Food blogs, Beauty blogs, any Blog I find humourously offensive or just ANY blog.

3. Favourite makeup brands? Shiseido, Illamasqua and Urban Decay

4. Favourite clothing brands? Zara, Uniqlo and New Look.

5. Your indispensable makeup product? For Makeup, definately lipbalms, uncoloured/coloured.

6. Favourite colours? Light Grey, Black, White, Teal, Red wine Red.

7. Your perfume? Calvin Klein Escape OR Lancome Hypnose senses (Totally CHRISTMASSY!)

8. Favourite film? Love actually. I can watch this film over and over again and NOT get tired of it.

9. Which country do you want to visit the most? I REALLY want to visit Japan and also New Zealand. the States are also high on my list too. I'm fickle, my minds changes constantly so one day it may be one place and another, another place is added to the list.

10. Write the last questions! What are you most excited about right now? Getting my essays done and hopefully getting a good grade. and also dinner. =D

I tag ANYONE. =D

7 Golden Nuggets:

Denysia said...

So envious that it snows where you live!

Voice of Reason? said...

I hope there is snow at Christmas too!

나니 said...

I'm DROWNING in this lame-ass concept called snow as well -__-" JEEZY CHREEZY! Who decided to kick Denmark's ass with a snow storm these days? ARGH! It's nice and cozy when you're inside where it's warm and comfortable. But when you have to go OUTSIDE, wait for a bus for 40 mins., take the train that's been delayed as well without any notice etc. etc. - snow is just not very awesome >_<" It's beyond me how public transportation always seems so unaware that it's December - and that snow may occur eventually. >_<" Everything shuts down as if they'd never seen it coming..

♥ Starryxuan said...

I'm soo envious! I wish there is snow around me too! <3 they look so pretty

Mary in Wonder said...

It's snowing here too! YEY but most of it melts >.<
Take care Yinnie!~

Jennifer said...

Hope you'll finish the essays soon and enjoy the holiday Yinnie ^_^!

With Love, Elle said...

all the best to ur exams! wishing u great marks ^^
do u make a snowman wif all those snow hehe???

xoxo elle