Pages

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

EOTD, Warm up Blues.

Quick Post. Working hard on assignments and revision. Will be back VERY shortly.

Let me know if you want the list of products I used.

Photobucket

Photobucket
a list of product for you beautiful people!

Face:
Shiseido Dual balancing foundation I20
Hanskin BB cream(shiny for highlight)
Shiseido maquillage blush (forgotten number)
Rimmel pressed powder in translucent to set

Eyes.
Shiseido the makeup earth and sea palette, Dark brown and blue and champagne colour to highlight centre of eyes.
UD alice palette-blue alice shade
Illamasqua precision ink in Abyss
UD zero liner to tightline

Lips
Paul and Joe treatment lipbalm
Bourjois Lipstick in peach.

5 Golden Nuggets:

Nic Nic said...

You look great in blue hues!! I can't pull off light blue tones. They scare me! Anyway gd luck! Funny you should mention 22 lol, my sister things I'm stuck at 23 XD

Charming Vanity said...

Yups...definitely would like to noe the list of products.. =) Great blog! I'm a new follower.

xx

MissJayce said...

i would love to know the list too, do post when youre not busy! and I love how you played with blues around your inner corner. I've always been scared of blues but I might want to try now :) :))

i posted your package on my page!!! <3

DeyiMizu said...

please post the list of products!
btw, i am your new follower!

-Mizu
http://mizudeyi.blogspot.com

Yin said...

list is up! Thanks for all the lovely comments. x