Pages

Friday, 17 December 2010

[HOW TO] make do with 3 products.

Three UNCONVENTIONAL products.

This blogpost actually begins with a rather hilarious story, which no doubt the perfectionists in the world will be shocked by, I got up so late yesterday for my tutorial lesson that I had to run out the house in ten minutes and CAB it up to campus. without cleansing or moisturising.

Not only that, my bag was filled with books, I only had 3 products in total with me. Rohto drops, vaseline and lipstick. After class, I was going for lunch with a friend, so WHAT TO DO? Can't turn up looking super tired. Lightning moment, and I decided to make do (in that very british way of saying it)
Photobucket

This how to guide IS jazzed up a little, especially with the red lippy-cuz it's christmas. (I had peach on the day) and also I moisturised today so I just look a little greasy, but we're going to carry on, british style....

NB: This guide is only to be used in extreme circumstances, like I was in.

Assume this is my uncleansed, unmoisturised face. (not hard, I know)
Photobucket

Step one: Apply vaseline to dry areas, I was walking around campus against harsh wind so this was where I had dry patches (I'm not drawing a smily face, honest!) I also dotted a bit on my eyelids but if you have greasy lids, skip this.
Photobucket

Step 2: Then, 2 dots of lipstick on apples of cheek, and then put on lippy. You're instantly fresh faced. =) It's not the most wonderful tutorial out there, but It'll have to do.
Photobucket

and if you're really vain, you'd nick a spoon from the cafe and try to curl it...LOL. I didn't...

Anyways, Hows are everyones festivities going?

8 Golden Nuggets:

Jennifer said...

ahahahaha this is so funny and creative Yinnie!!! this must have saved your day LOL :)

i'd be away for a week and hence would love to say "Happy Holidays!" to you in advance <3!

Indigo said...

wow thats such a good idea for festival make up!

G A B Y said...

Ahahah that made me laugh! Thanks for sharing, it brightened my day (=

priincess emily said...

What great ideas! Thank you for sharing!
http://www.thiswasforever.com/

Nic Nic said...

you look gorgeous n red! definitely festive and brightens the face nicely!

Yin said...

Indigo: Yes It is festival makeup! Though, i'm not a glasto type of girl, me! LOL

I'm so glad that this post made you smile. Thanks for the comments and Merry Christmas!

la mì said...

HI! my name's martina and your blog is wonderful!
I'd like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me! ^^
I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
marti
Glamour Marmalade

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Isn't it amazing what Vaseline can do? :D Your red lips are amazing, btw! I love the color!