Pages

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Let's Jungle it up. FOTD+ EOTD

I realised that I haven't done an FOTD or EOTD for ages so..DOUBLE WHAMMY. :D. (I cite my third year degree as a reason here, but I don't want to bore you anymore about my degree because I'm starting to bore myself.) Also I don't wear makeup a lot. In addition, it's been kind of stressful, I struggle to maintain my skincare because my skin is just AWFUL. JUST awful. So I've taken the most important steps to relieve my stressed skin.

I've gone teetotal.

Yes. You read it right. I'm not a big drinker but I do feel the effects of alcohol RAAAGE on my skin a lot more than people I know. So it's going to be hard trying to give it up and to not be able to enjoy a nice tipple with my friends but my skin will thank me for it. (I've been watching too much beautyqq and my mum and I DESPERATELY want skin like theirs when I'm 36+)

Anyhoo, the agenda of the day. FOTD + EOTD. (I adjusted the contrast of the photo, but other than that, no photoshopping)
Photobucket

With the eye makeup, I used a variety of Greens: Matte and Shimmery and then smoked it out with matte eyeshadow.

To keep it shimmery, I applied the shimmery green shadow last and then used the e.l.f precision brush to dot the inner corners and also line underneath my eye one quarter way in.
Photobucket

Products used

Face:
MUFEHD Microperfecting Primer (No colour)
Shiseido Dual balance Foundation in I20 (applied with sponge)
Hanskin BB cream (Highlight)
NARS Laguna (Bronzer)
NARS Deepthroat (Blush)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in oo1 Transparent
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 01

Eyes:
Sleek Bohemian Palette: Matte Green
Sleek Bohemian Palette: Matte Black
UD Alice Palette:Absolem
UD Liner: Zero
Shiseido MM Automatic liner
Shiseido MM Lash expander (Top and bottom lashes)

Lips:
MAC lip erase in 02
Canmake Lipgloss Rose Macaron

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! :D

3 Golden Nuggets:

herroyalbleakness said...

Pretty spring look! :) Apart from the shadows, i love your lip makeup, too!

나니 said...

I really like the green on your lids : D It looks gorgeous! Wow, the gloss looks so red? O_O I thought it was a nude-ish rosey color. -pnders- OH WELL.. you look amazing! AND I LOVE YOUR BOB! <3

Yin said...

Line: I know Lip makeup looks less nude, dunno if i had a drink before taking the picture or adjusted the contrast too much? LOL. It wasn't that red in RL. :D