Pages

Thursday, 19 May 2011

SHINE BABY SHINE! CHANEL SWATCHES + UPDATES!

*Blows dust from the forgotten room known as my blog* I've missed this place, a place to rant and write til my heart is content. But it's so dull and dusty right now, I think this place needs a bit of a shine, don't you think?

Cue Chanel Rouge Coco Shine.












I actually received this as a gift from my best mate. I love you Lulu!! :) I got number 56 Chance and it's a pretty pink colour!












I know it's a new line and it's said to be moisturising and glossy, this gave me the impression that it was going to be quite sheer. However that is not so, Chanel has created a product which is pigmented, creamy, glossy and because of this it deserves to be in every beauty blogger's big bag of Makeup.

Lip Swatches: (Forgive me not so perfect conditioned lips and my naked face, I've been pretty much been living under a rock for the past month slaving away over my degree. :D) Anyways, I do have one slight criticism about the product, is that you really need good conditioned lips to wear this product, I have found that it settles in the fine lines/chapped dry bits.























I think that has brightened up the blog considerably, because
a) You now know that I'm not dead, and that's always a good thing.
b) It's a pretty damn good product.
I've really missed blogging, and I find myself reaching for my dashboard whenever I want to write but alas, guilt pangs appear whenever revision is not done. LOL.
But now I'm freee!

To carry on the blog=room metaphor, I've moved into a new room in my parent's house which I will be using next year whilst I get into my masters course (hopefully!) So I will be based in London. (near civilisation!!!)

Here's a peek at my unfurnished new room, I still have to buy furniture, and my aim is to make it a easy living space. Also because the room is quite low, I'm thinking of investing in two coffee tables, one for work and one to keep my makeup/vanity. In addition a small chest of drawers for some clothing (although I'm keeping most of my clothes downstairs in my small bedroom-walk in wardrobe?) Maybe a bedside table and a sliding cabinet-but the low ones, like TV stands. Let me know what you think?




































A view from the back window of my room. :)












I've missed you, my readers. :) I'm so sorry that this was so picture heavy.

Ciao x

9 Golden Nuggets:

Sheila said...

YAY welcome back! I love your new room, I know you will make it look gorgeous yet speaks "you"

Have fun decorating!

Jess said...

Yay for your Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 56 Chance! Isn't it a lovely pink? It looks super cute and pretty on you, Yinnie!

Love your new room!

LittoMokaa said...

The lipstick looks great on you dear! And I lovee your room! I dream of a room like this! haha =D

Nic Nic said...

super pretty! I really like the formula.. i am thinking of picking up more shades :D wb!

Kristina said...

Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

Yin said...

Thanks girls for all the comments. :)

Kristina: I don't see why not? :)

Donna ♥ Baby said...

the color is suepr cute! i loooove chanel products you totally get what you paid for. i'm so inlove with my chanel lipstick too :)

Lina Kim ♥ said...

waaaa...your new room is so neat,simple and clean and I loove it!
PLs post the pic after u set up all the furniture xD!!!

Sydney said...

omg your room is awesome. your asian right? where r u staying?

http://sydsense.blogspot.com/