Pages

Sunday, 30 October 2011

7UP EOTD

 All Hallows Eve draws closer upon us and you have a number of hooded males waiting for slutty girls in costumes, it's absolutely frightful if you think about the concept especially in terms of college kids like myself. Anyways Nan and I had an idea, we wanted to do an look on commercial soft drinks. I picked 7up and she picked pepsi max(otherwise known as her kyptonite)

So the initial look was to use the red as lipstick but it was JUST TOO MUCH when i tried it so, I scrapped that and added the 7up red circle (like from the logos) I admit, it was a last minute decision which is why it looks rubbish.I apologise. I look back on it, you could totally rock this as a clown look, just whiten your face first. :D

Happy Halloween!

Inspiration photo
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Products used:
Sleek Bohemian palette: matte yellow/matte green
UD alice palette absolem. (Shimmery green)
Kate palette white silver
Illamasqua liquid metal in pewter (bottom liner)
Kate palette black shadow (Liner)
No7 Lipliner in red(red circle)





16 Golden Nuggets:

Girlie Blogger said...

Very cool.this is one of the must creative ideas I have see. Good job!

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Sheila said...

LOL I love your FOTD ideas!! They're so unique =)

Off topic but join our secret santa if you'd like: http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/5171838/

Have you found anything you want from Canada yet? I'm at a loss for lemmings too =/

herroyalbleakness said...

This is so creative and cuuute of you!

Jamilla Camel said...

You make a cute can of 7 UP!

Nic Nic said...

what a cool idea! Liked how you applied the colours!

Kallen said...

This is so adorable, you could definitely use this as a toy doll look, I love that you didn't want to dress like everyone else!! ^^

M.A.C.nunu said...

This is possibly the most unique challenge theme I've ever seen xD

Galaxia said...

How fun!

Old Cow said...

Brilliant idea!!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

This is so awesome! You got the color to be so exact!!

BEBE said...

awww..that makeup is sooo cute :) gives me a citrus feeling <3

Jess said...

ohwww.....how cute!!!

http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

Cathy of Eyelash Growth Products said...

What a great idea! GOOD job.

Elisa ♥ said...

nice ^^ very creative :D i love the colors that youve blend

Jenna Fifi said...

This is just brilliant! What a fantastic idea!

www.jennafifi.com

x

Emma Cooke said...

Love it - I'm currently in Ireland so when I first saw it I thought 'irish-eye makeup' rather than 'halloween-make up' :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/