Pages

Thursday, 14 June 2012

£15 MAKEUP CHALLENGE.

Following Jian's post on £15 beauty challenge, which is all over youtube as well. I decided to give it a shot. It's difficult, all the makeup I own is mid ranged so trying to fit all the products I use on my face to under £15 was hard. But I managed it. But you know what they say, it's not the products you use, its the skills you have. And after a year of not beauty blogging and only focusing on graduate studies hence no party life, my skills have gone down hill. :)

NB: Using iphone cam and my nikon cam (which I need to learn how to use again. FAIL much?)
IMG_0763
The Products
1) Bourjois Healthy Mix serum Foundation Shade 51. £10.99 (superdrug)
2)Shiro cosmetics S.S Anne 0.50p (shiro cosmetic)
3)Shiro Cosmetics Golem 0.50p (Shiro cosmetic)
4) Nyx Slim line Liner in 901 Black £1.80 ($3.00 cherryculture)
5) Benefit Benetint Sample size. (FREE from Glamour magazine)

YEAH, I use all my sample sized products. Also no mascara. I don't even have sample sized ones. Or I do. I was just too lazy to search and I already used my free sample chance and even that's takeing liberties. :)

Here's my face with only foundation. (I forgot I had to take a picture barefaced, AND THEN I remembered) and also my camera has decided I should be a WAG or an essex girl. I'm SO orange. :/

DSCN7705
Here's a few shots of the finished look.


DSCN7723 IMG_0767

5 Golden Nuggets:

Jian said...

The finished look is so pretty! I love the natural smokiness to this look! Ah you have such nice skin yinnie! You did a really good job getting together products :)

A 2 in 1 product! That tiny benetint is so cute! I bought the MeMeMe drugstore rip off way back (back in the day when cheek/lip tints were all the rage on soompi)...didn't really use it ever.

M.A.C.nunu said...

Bwahahahah Essex girl. Don't worry you are nowhere as orange as some of the finer specimens I've seen in Croydon!

나니 said...

OH HAY DERE BEAUTIFUL! >: D So you're actually alive still? WOAHHHHH

Nic Nic said...

you did a fab job!! you look really good with little makeup, and even better you can pull off a makeup look without mascara!

So tempted to do this tag... LOL.

Sofia Gatchalian said...

Great look! x

Sofia
http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/